If you maintain your home appliances properly and take good care of them at regular intervals, they can last a really long time. Things you use everyday can be forgotten very easily. It is amazing how many people believe that their refrigerator, microwave, washing machines, and other appliances will just keep working all by themselves. However, in reality, they still need our help from time to time
To keep refrigerators functioning at their best, follow these maintenance tips:
- To avoid food from becoming spoiled, be sure to arrange the refrigerator’s temperature between 34 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A temperature monitor or sensor is the best way to keep a check on your refrigerator’s proper functioning.
- Make sure you don’t put hot foods in the refrigerator directly. Take it out of the refrigerator and set it to room temperature first.
- Keep the door open as little as possible and avoid overloading your fridge.
- You should avoid opening the door during a power outage if possible.
The following tips help maintain the efficiency of your washing machine:
- Cleaning out your washer once a month with a good quality washer cleaner is important.
- After each load, make sure to open the lid of the washing machine to let the process of moisturizing the drum of the washing machine run.
- To quickly clean up any spills within your washer, just wipe them away with a damp soft cloth. This is needed to prevent further spread of the spill and affecting the ability of the machine to operate.
- If liquid detergent or stain remover is used, it will harm the finish of the washing machine, so keep it away from the control panel.
- Keep the inside drum of the machine clean by wiping with a damp cloth periodically. Also, once a week, wipe down the outer edges of the washing machine with a damp cloth.
Microwave oven maintenance tips to make them more productive:
- When you keep food in a microwave, keep plastic utensils out of the way since they can melt at high temperatures and harm the nutritional value of the food.
- The microwave oven should be cleaned regularly so as to prevent any stains.
- When your microwave oven is empty, never use it. Steam emitted from this appliance may reduce this appliance’s lifespan and be dangerous.
- Use a soft cloth whenever you clean this appliance. Microwave ovens often get scratched when harsh pads are used.
- To prevent the harmful radiation emitted by this oven from harming the user, the edges of the doors must be cleaned carefully.
- Before starting the microwave oven, make sure the oven door is completely shut.
Appliance Repair In Oceanside
In North County San Diego, Appliance Repair In Oceanside Provides Appliance Repairs Since 2001. In Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos & Escondido we provide the most affordable appliance repair services. To Insure Our Technicians Are The Most Professional, They Are Certified & Factory Trained. You can contact them for any kind of appliance problem.